In the event that your primary internet goes down, your network should fail-over to a wireless 3G/4G backup connection automatically. This backup connection can sometimes disconnect and simply needs to be reset to come back online. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Go to the wiring room of your office where your Router is located.
- The router will be a grey box labelled with Meraki or Cisco and will look like one of the following:
- Once you locate the router, you will see a Rogers Rocket Stick in the USB port which looks like this:
- Please remove the Rocket Stick for 30 seconds then plug it back in. It can take up to 5 minutes for it to come back online.
- If your internet is still not back up after 5 minutes, please call Business Cloud Support.
- (416) 900-6025 x1