If you are experiencing any issues with Chrome, one of the earliest troubleshooting steps to take is to clear the browser's cache. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Open Chrome.
2. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu (three dots/lines in top right corner).
3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. In the box that appears, click the checkbox for Cached images and files.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. For the time range, choose All time.
6. Click Clear browsing data.