Table of contents:
Gmail Message Headers
In order to verify spam messages and investigate delivery issues, we may ask you to retrieve the Original Message for diagnostics. To do so, follow the steps below:
- From a browser, open Gmail.
- Open the email you want to check the headers or show original for.
- Next to Reply , click the three dots .
- Click Download Message.
- Attach and send the downloaded file to support for analysis.
Outlook Message Headers
- Open Outlook, and navigate to the email in question.
- Double-click the email in your mailbox so that it opens in its own new window.
- Click File in the top left
- Click Properties
- The message headers will be in the box titled Internet Headers
- Please copy all contents of this box, and send it to the support team for analysis