You can now search for content in a specific folder in Google Drive. Select the drop-down in the search bar and choose the folder you want from the Location menu, or right-click on a folder and search within that folder. Only folders that are within your My Drive or within Team Drives can be searched; if you have a folder that is shared with you, first add the folder to your My Drive.
Articles in this section
- How to Use Gmail on Android
- How to Use Gmail on iPhone
- How to Export and Import Chrome Bookmarks
- How to Create an App Password in G Suite
- How to Export and Import Gmail Filters
- How to Add a New Chrome Profile
- How to add Other Contacts to Google Contacts
- Save files Offline with Google Drive File Stream
- Share a document and prompt the user to "Make a Copy"
- How to delegate an account in Gmail