- Open Gmail (or your preferred email client), and compose a new message.
- Enter the 10-digit fax number of your intended recipient. Follow this number with "@rcfax.com".
Note: you can also use the CC field to add more recipients!
- If you'd like to include any notes, or a Fax Cover Page, put all information in the Subject field of your email.
- Attach any documents you'd like to fax to the email.
- Remove all text from the email body. Remove your signature, images, and footnotes.
- Click Send. You will receive an email confirmation once the transmission has taken place.
- The total size of all attachments cannot exceed 20MB.
- The filenames of the attached files cannot include special characters (i.e. &, $, @, !, etc)
- Any information in the email body may interrupt transmission, and as such, it should be removed.
- To send a fax to an international number, enter (+) and the country code, followed by the phone number in the To: field, and followed by @rcfax.com.