To use TeamViewer on an Android Phone, it must be installed on your computer. To install Teamviewer, please click here.
- Open TeamViewer on the computer to have all the information handy
- On the Android Device, download TeamViewer QuickSupport App
- Open the QuickSupport App
- Enter the TeamViewer ID on the computer and click Connect to Partner
- On the Android Device, accept the remote support request
You are not connected to the Android device. You will see a dashboard that contacts the mobile device's information.
To Start a Remote Control Session:
- From the computer, in TeamViewer, Click on the Remote Control option in the top left corner
- On the Android device, Accept the request to control the device
You can now control the device remotely.