1. Click the reset your password link.
NOTE: You will need to specify your Extension Number if there are two (2) or more Administrators on your RingCentral account to avoid confusion from resetting a different User account.
2. An email will be sent to the Email Address that was set on your extension.
3. Go to your email account, and open the RingCentral notification email (from: email@example.com) in your Inbox.
NOTE: If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, look for it in the Spam folder.
4. Click the Reset Your Password button, or the link on the email to reset your password.
5. Set your New Password. Click Save.
NOTE: Your new password must comply with RingCentral's Password Criteria:
• One (1) letter
• One (1) number
• One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
• At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
• No repeating or sequential characters/numbers