Download the Google Device Policy app on your device
Note: If you previously had an account registered with your Google Device Policy app you will need to unregister the old account. (Open app > click the 3 bar menu top left > Unregister) The app registers one account per device.
- Tap Install to update the Google Apps Device Policy app.
For new or factory-reset devices, your admin manages and keeps your device secure.
- If prompted to set up your work device, choose one of the following options:
- If this is a company-owned device, tap Next.
- If this is a personal device, tap I own this device and then tap Next.
- (Optional) If prompted to allow the Device Policy app to make and manage phone calls, tap Allow.
- Sign in to your G Suite account and start using your apps.
For Gmail app
- Open Gmail app
- In the upper right hand corner click the profile icon
- Click Add another account
- Sign in with your G Suite account
- Use upper right profile icon to switch between accounts