1. Sign into the Gmail from which you wish to export filters
2. In the top right corner click the settings wheel
3. Click Settings
4. Click Filters and Blocked Addresses
5. Check the boxes of all of the filters you want to export or at the bottom select All
6. Click Export
7. A file will be downloaded to your computer
8. Sign into the Gmail into which you wish to import filters
9. Repeat the steps above to reach Filters and Blocked Addresses
10. Scroll to the bottom and click Import filters
11. Click Choose file and select the one that just downloaded
12. Click Open file
13. Click Create filters and select the box to Apply new filters to existing email. if you want filters to apply to your existing email messages
14. Filters and respective labels will import and now apply to this Gmail account.
Note: Labels will all be created as their own labels (Previous Label/Previous Sub Label) and not as Labels > Sub Labels as they might have been before. Reorganization of labels and sub labels (nesting) will need to be manually done. Labels that had no applicable filters will not be created.