If you are experiencing any issues with Chrome, one of the earliest troubleshooting steps to take is to clear the browser's cache & cookies. Please note that by clearing cookies you may been signed out of any actively signed in websites you have open in your browser.
You can do this by following these steps:
1. Open Chrome.
2. On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu (three dots/lines in top right corner).
3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data & Cached images and files.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. For the time range, choose All time.
6. Click Clear browsing data.