- Log into your RingCentral Online account, and then click Settings.
- Click Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Under User Hours > Incoming Calls Forward in this Order, configure how you want RingCentral to handle your incoming calls. If incoming calls will be offered to multiple forwarding numbers, you can choose how the calls are offered to the forwarding numbers. Forwarding numbers can ring Simultaneously or Sequentially (one at a time).
By default, your Desktop & Mobile Apps will always be the to first ring even when you select simultaneous ringing. If you want your calls to be forwarded straight to your desk phones and other forwarding numbers, you can disable Desktop & Mobile Apps from the forwarding numbers list by turning the Active Switch off (Gray switch means the forwarding number is disabled).
- To add non-RingCentral numbers to your forwarding numbers list, there are 3 pre-labelled slots (Home, Mobile and Work) that you can use. You can also click the Add Call Forwarding Phone button to add 7 more slots with labels (Phone Name) you can customize.
- To forward calls to another extension user's phone, click the kebab button then select Forward to Other's Phones. Select the phones from the list on the pop-up page, and then click Done.
- Set the number of rings for each phone and forwarding number on the list. Five (5) seconds is equal to approximately one ring.
- Click Save.