Warning: Before following these steps, please ensure that your office computer is turned on. Your office computer must be ON if you are trying to remote into it from your home computer.
To login and connect to your office computer:
- Once you've accepted accepted the invitation to completed the process to create your account, you can login by going to RemoteAccess.BusinessCloud.ca and entering your login credentials (email and the password you created after accepting the invitation). If you haven't accepted the invitation to complete the account creation process.
- Once logged in, you will see a page that lists your device
- To connect to a device, hover your cursor over the device and select either the Teamviewer or Splashtop icon depicted below
- Once you've clicked the icon, you should see a message that an attempt to launch a Splashtop/Teamviewer connection is being made.
- Splashtop/Teamviewer is the name of the remote access program that you'll be using to connect to your office computer. If you do not already have Splashtop/Teamviewer installed, please click the link that says xxxxxxxxxx For Windows. This will begin a download for Splashtop or Teamviewer. If you already have one of these tools installed, skip to step 7. Note: Splashtop/Teamviewer is also available for Mac devices.
- Once it's installed, close the 'Attempting to launch Splashtop connection...' message and launch Splashtop once more (repeat step 3).
- Now that Splashtop is installed, you see a prompt asking if you'd like to open up Splashtop/Teamviewer. Select 'Open Splashtop for RMM OOBE' or 'Open Teamviewer'
- Splashtop/Teamviewer will then initialize and connect you to your office computer. If the screen for your office computer is locked, you'll have to login.
Note: Once you've installed Splashtop or Teamviewer, you won't have to repeat steps 5 or 6 again.
If you run into any issues, please contact our support team by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (416-900-6025).