Google Hangouts Meet is included in your G Suite as a video calling/video conferencing option. Below you will find steps on how to schedule a call. Google Hangouts Meet scheduling is fully accessible through your Google Calendar.
For more information on using this please see our article on How to Join or Start a Video Call with Google Hangouts Meet.
How to Schedule a Call:
1. From your Apps Launcher open Google Calendar or go to calendar.google.com
2. Click to create an event or choose to edit an existing event
3. Click More options
4. Underneath Add Conferencing click Hangouts Meet
5. This created a link others can click to join from their browser as well as a number that others can use call to dial in from their phone + the pin to enter the meeting
6. Finish editing your event (adding who you want to be on your call, etc.) and click Save