Note: if you do not have a G Suite account, the steps outlined below may not apply to you. If you have difficulty, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the support requests you've logged with Business Cloud, update them, and review their status, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to support.businesscloud.ca
- In the top-right corner, click Sign In
- Click Sign in with Google
Note: if you do not have a Google account, there are options in the bottom left to sign up or request a new password
- You will be prompted to select an account to sign with - select your account from the list
- In the top-right corner, click on your username and select My Activities from the dropdown menu
- You will now see a list of your support requests, in addition to any requests you've been CC'd on. If you have the ability to see your organization's support requests, you will see a tab for that, as well. If you expect to see your organization's requests but do not, please contact your account manager.
Click on any request to see its details, post comments, or create a follow-up. You will only be able to comment on requests you have submitted or are CC'd on.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.