How to replace a page in a PDF
Open the Organize Pages toolset
- Open the PDF in Acrobat DC, and then choose Tools > Organize Pages or choose Organize Pages from the right pane.
The Organize Pages toolset is displayed in the secondary toolbar.
- In the secondary toolbar, click Replace.
The Select Files With New Pages dialogue box appears.
- Select the document containing the replacement pages, and click Open.
- Under Original, enter the pages to be replaced in the original document.
- Under Replacement, enter the first page of the replacement page range. The last page is calculated based on the number of pages to be replaced in the original document.
- Click OK.