Each extension has its own conference calling host and participant codes. You will need to log into your extension settings through the service.ringcentral.com site to confirm what your codes are.
- Log into your RingCentral account in the web browser
- Click the four circles button (located in the top right on the web extension)
- This will provide a variety of dial-in numbers based in various locations, as well as your host and participant codes
- It is recommended you save these numbers for future reference.
- Note that there is an option to include international dial-in numbers for your conference call invite:
- You will have the option to send this information via email