Allow a buffer of time in between meetings.
- This will allow you to close off one and prep for the next one.
Create an event from an email.
- Open an email in Gmail.
- At the top, in the header below the search bar, click the three dots More > Create event.
Get your daily agenda in your inbox.
- In Calendar, go to Settings .
- On the left under Settings for my calendars, click your name and go to Other notifications.
- In the Daily Agenda field, click the Down arrow next to None and select Email.