In the unusual case your Google Calendar & Task Sync runs into trouble, follow these proven methods to help remedy your Solve CRM + Google sync.
Reset your sync
1. Under Solve menu > Report & Update Activities > Show Calendar events > Data > Synchronize events and tasks with Google > set the sync settings to OFF.
2. Open your Google calendar > click the “x” to remove the Solve CRM gadget near the top-right of the page.
3. Go to Google Calendar > Gear icon (top right) > Settings > Calendars > Export calendars (keep the resulting file safe as a backup).
4. Click on the “Solve360” calendar link > at the bottom of the page choose “Permanently delete this calendar”.
5. Log out of your Solve account > log back into Solve > re-enable your original calendar sync settings and reinstall the Solve Gadget. Allow Solve CRM and Google up to 30 minutes to complete the set-up and initial sync in its entirety.
6. Create an event or update an existing event in Solve to trigger the system to (re)create the special “Solve360” calendar in Google.
7. In Google, rename the calendar from “Solve360” to “First Name (Solve360)” and share it with the rest of the staff to view details.