Step 1: Syncing Contacts Between Clio Manage and Google
- Click on the gear icon in the Clio header to open the Settings panel. Next, click on "Contact and Calendar Sync" in the Personal column.
- Beside "Google contacts and calendars," click "Set Up Sync".
On the Google account authorization screen, click "Allow".
[* If you are already connected to Google, skip to the next step.]
Next, in the Clio Contacts section of the page, click "Sync".
- The Sync will begin to generate a preview and you will see the progress noted:
- Next, you will see a preview of the contacts that will be synced. If this box says that any contacts will be created in Clio please Do Not Continue and let Business Cloud know. After reviewing the information, click "Start Sync".
Step 2: Syncing Contacts Between Google and RingCentral
- Open Ringcentral App
- Click on the settings gear in the bottom right corner > Click on "Contacts and Calendar" > Under Google click on "Manage" beside Account connections
- Click on the checkbox beside Contacts > Click Done
- It will now ask you if RingCentral has permission to access google contacts. Please click alow on any pop-ups.
- You can then click "Open Ringcentral"
- Then Click Done
- You should then get a pop-up saying your contacts are synced