In order to set an out-of-office auto-responder for Microsoft Teams, please follow the below instructions. If a colleague attempts to contact you while your out-of-office is active, they will receive this message.
- Open Microsoft Teams
- Click on your status icon in the top-right corner of the window
- Select Set Status Message
- Type your custom out-of-office message.
- There is a 280 character limit, and you have the ability to set a schedule to remove it.
- It is recommended to select the Show when people message me checkbox in order to make your out-of-office message more visible to those who attempt to message you.
- Click Done.