In order to install Office 365 applications locally on your computer, you will need to log in to the online portal and download the installer. You will require an active license in order to do this.
- Navigate to office.com
- Sign in with your work credentials
- If prompted with the below, select Work or school account
- Once logged in, you will see the Install Office icon in the top right
- Select Premium Office apps
- An installer will download. Run OfficeSetup.exe and follow the prompts to finish the installation.