How to uninstall on Windows:
- On your computer, first, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Click the Start menu
- Start typing in "Add or remove program" in the search bar
- Under "Apps & features," find and click Google Chrome. Or, you can start typing "Chrome" in the search list
- Then click on Chrome once and select Uninstall.
- Confirm by clicking Uninstall.
How to uninstall on Mac:
- At the bottom of your computer screen, in your Dock, right-click Chrome.
- Select Quit.
- Open Finder.
- Open Finder and select the Applications folder, which might appear in the Favorites panel on the left-hand side of the Finder window.
Or, click on "GO" from the top-level menu and select the application folder
- Drag Google Chrome to the Trash.
- Then right-click on your Trash icon and empty it.