With the Zoom for GSuite add-on, you can seamlessly schedule, join, and manage meetings right from Gmail or Google Calendar.
1. Go to calendar.google.com
2. Then open the side toolbar on your calendar
3. Click on the plus sign and then you should see the Google Workplace Marketplace open as per below
4. Select Zoom and hit install
5. It will prompt you to sign in ->proceed to sign in with Google
6. Then hit allow
7. Refresh your calendar and now try to set up a meeting on your Google calendar.
For example- Create a meeting and simply click on the drop-down to change it to zoom.
8. It should look like this and then finally hit save