Delegate your Google Contacts to your team members by following these simple steps. This will ensure visibility for your team, and easy access to consolidate all of your contacts.
- Open the Contacts Manager.
- Make sure that you're signed into the Contacts Manager with your work account.
- At the top right, click SettingsDelegate access.
- Click Invite delegate.
- Enter the name or address of the person you want to give permission to manage your contacts.
- Tip: You can enter up to 25 names, separated by commas.
- Click Send.
The users you invite can now access your Contacts.
Note: Users can't view and edit delegated contacts with the Contacts app from a mobile device.